Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Oh God, How Did I Forget To Come Up With A Title

This whole blog situation could quite easily be titled 'Tracking how much free time psolms has: An in depth look at his employment situations by blog post dates". Needless to say, looking for work as a freelance web developer is terribad.

As an aside, Freelancer is a word that sounds like it should mean something so much cooler than it does.

Last weekend, I had a blast from the past as I cruised through my old music (check it out here if you really like me) and I got pretty inspired to create more, so hopefully I'll have some new music to display in a short time.

My digital footprint is so fractured: I can count on one hand the number of friends on facebook who follow me on twitter (and on one finger the number who also read this blog). If I planned to be committed to blogging in any capacity, I might consider cross-pollination, but I just so much doubt the level of interest from people I know.

I really love coming up with the tags for these posts, but I think pretty much every post I have made has had the 'word vomit' tag... I'm not sure what that means. If you're reading this, do you find my disjointed style of puking words interesting, or infuriating? Let me know in the comments! (haha see what I did there with the call to action)

No comments:

Post a Comment

100% Comment Satisfaction or Your Money Back!